Easy to use, no late fees and available 24/7
Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, movies, music and more from OFL- anywhere, anytime.
All you need is your library card!
Stream or download movies, TV shows, music albums, eBooks and audiobooks
Hoopla is available to OFL cardholders! With Hoopla, you never have to wait for the item you want to become available. All you need to get started is an internet connection and a digital device.
- eBooks (including an extensive collection of comic books & graphic novels) & eAudiobooks - 3 weeks
- Music (full albums) - 7 days
- Video (including movies and TV episodes) - 3 days
Please note: Each library card is limited to 5 check-outs per month (any mix of movies, music, eBooks or audiobooks). The checkout counter resets on the first of the month. Please note that returning a title early does not give users additional borrows for that month.
Through our OverDrive digital catalog you have access to thousands of eBook, digital audiobook and video titles. Browse within different categories, search for a title or author, or use the powerful advanced search option to locate items that are currently checked-in or available in specific formats. You can create a wishlist of titles you want to remember for future browsing and get recommendations from OverDrive based on titles you've checked out. Place holds on items that are currently checked out or suggest items to be added to our OverDrive catalog. Items can be borrowed for up to 3 weeks and will automatically be returned when they expire.
OverDrive Getting Started Guides:
- App - for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire and Nook Color/Tablet
- Kindle e-readers
- Other e-readers - i.e. Nook GlowLight
Libby is an innovative new mobile app from OverDrive. Libby is designed to make borrowing and enjoying eBooks and audiobooks easier than ever, with intuitive navigation, a streamlined first-time user experience, a simplified borrowing and downloading process, one unified bookshelf that automatically displays all of your loans and holds from all of your libraries and more!
You can use Libby in place of, or in addition to, the OverDrive app. Of course, you can also continue to use the OverDrive app exclusively if you’d rather not try Libby at this time. Libby is currently compatible with Android 4.4 or higher and iOS 9 or higher.
Note: Any eBooks and audiobooks that you borrow through the OverDrive app (or your library’s OverDrive website) will show up in Libby.
Need more help?
- 1-on-1 Appointments: Wednesdays at 2:00 & 2:30pm: Are you new to eBooks and other forms of digital downloads? Sign up for a 30-minute one-on-one lesson
- Drop-In Hour: Sundays, 2:00-4:00pm: Have a specific question? Stop by the library and we can troubleshoot with you.