Free Printing of Tax Forms
It's tax season again and we're offering a new service here at OFL- Stop in and print your forms for FREE!
- Free printing of FORMS ONLY, no instruction booklets
- Patron needs to know the form number or name of form- By law, library staff cannot assist in determining what form a patron needs
If patrons have any question, please see staff at the front desk.
More Tax Resources
Local Tax Assistance
- OCPL Tax-Aide Sites: OCPL locations offering tax assistance.
NOTE: Only current during the January - April tax season
- AARP Tax-Aide Sites: Includes OCPL libraries AND other community locations
NOTE: Only available from late January/early February - April of current year
Additional Tax Assistance Locations For The Syracuse Area
- Cooperative Federal Credit Union
800 N. Salina St.
Call for information: 315-473-0280.
- 211CNY: Listing community locations for in-person free tax filing by IRS-certified preparer for qualified individuals.
- Syracuse IRS Office: Offers various services to assist with tax preparation and filing.
TTY/TDD for people with hearing impairments: 1-800-829-4059